Appartamento economico con cortile privato vicino alla Alameda
Massimo di ospiti3
Camere da letto1
- Adatto a famiglie e bambini
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Animali ammessi
- Balcone / terrazzo
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spagna|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
|Tasso di accettazione||78%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
|Calendario aggiornato||1 settimana fa|
• L'edificio è situato in una strada parallela a Calle Feria, dove si trovano supermercati, negozi e un mercato ottimo cibo (pesce fresco, carne, frutta e verdura).
• L'arredamento è semplice, ma è dotato di ogni comfort per rendere il vostro soggiorno confortevole.
• Si consiglia il boulevard di Alameda de Hércules a mangiare fuori o per bere un drink, a soli 2 minuti, con una grande varietà di bar, ristoranti e caffetterie.
• Vicino alla passeggiata passeggiata lungo il fiume Guadalquivir e il parco tematico di Isla Mágica.
• Circondato da importanti monumenti: il Parlamento andaluso, la Basilica della Macarena, le Mura arabe, la chiesa di San Luis, la torre di don Fadrique, ecc
• Ben collegato con le altre zone della città con i mezzi pubblici.
• Parcheggio pubblico vicino al Parlamento andaluso, a circa 5 minuti a piedi dall'appartamento.
Check-out alle ore 11:00, la flessibilità a seconda della disponibilità.
|Tariffa settimanale fino a 2 ospiti||315 €|
|Tariffa mensile fino a 2 ospiti||725 €|
|Prezzo per ogni ospite oltre 2||16 € ogni ospite in più (a notte)|
|Check-in dopo le||15:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||12:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Vincolante|
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro