Appartamento economico con cortile privato vicino alla Alameda
Massimo di ospiti3
Camere da letto1
- Adatto a famiglie e bambini
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Animali ammessi
- Balcone / terrazzo
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spagna|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
|Tasso di accettazione||77%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
|Calendario aggiornato||1 settimana fa|
• L'edificio è situato in una strada parallela a Calle Feria, dove si trovano supermercati, negozi e un mercato ottimo cibo (pesce fresco, carne, frutta e verdura).
• L'arredamento è semplice, ma è dotato di ogni comfort per rendere il vostro soggiorno confortevole.
• Si consiglia il boulevard di Alameda de Hércules a mangiare fuori o per bere un drink, a soli 2 minuti, con una grande varietà di bar, ristoranti e caffetterie.
• Vicino alla passeggiata passeggiata lungo il fiume Guadalquivir e il parco tematico di Isla Mágica.
• Circondato da importanti monumenti: il Parlamento andaluso, la Basilica della Macarena, le Mura arabe, la chiesa di San Luis, la torre di don Fadrique, ecc
• Ben collegato con le altre zone della città con i mezzi pubblici.
• Parcheggio pubblico vicino al Parlamento andaluso, a circa 5 minuti a piedi dall'appartamento.
Check-out alle ore 11:00, la flessibilità a seconda della disponibilità.
|Tariffa settimanale fino a 2 ospiti||315 €|
|Tariffa mensile fino a 2 ospiti||725 €|
|Prezzo per ogni ospite oltre 2||16 € ogni ospite in più (a notte)|
|Check-in dopo le||15:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||12:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Vincolante|
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
Perfect located. It´s a small studio but the large terrace makes all the difference. Very well equipped kitchen, and nice large bathroom.
This was a really fantastic apartement with a nice kitchen and modern bathroom. Special was the roof-garden with a great view on the city. We would book this place anytime again. We have there a pleasant stay.
We had a great stay in Sevilla at Carmen's appartment!
everything was clean and nice! The owner was very helpful and recommended the best Tapas bars in the City... we Location was perfect, we had a few minutes walk to plaza de Hercules and about 10 Minutes walk to all sight seeing buildings.
This really is a great apartment. We stayed 4 nights there and loved it. The representative was there to meet us and show us the apartment and gave good advice about the area. It is a very spacious, comfortable apartment, true to the photos in the advertisement. The location is excellent. It is 3 minutes walk to the Cathedral plaza and about 2 minutes the other way to the riverside. We had no trouble finding our way around.
Highly recomend this apartment to anybody. German received my wife and I and was 100% available and help us everytime we needed.
The location is good, 10 mins walk to the cathedral! The apartment is clean and confortable, with good wi-fi.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro