Elegante appartamento in zona esclusiva
Massimo di ospiti4
Camere da letto1
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||saint dominique, 75007 paris, Francia|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
|Tasso di accettazione||76%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
Regole dell'AbitazioneLATE ARRIVALS CHARGES
For late arrivals, please note that a late check-in charge will apply, which amounts to EUR 20 between 8PM and 10PM and EUR 40 after 10PM.
Une caution de EUR 200 est demandée pour couvrir d'éventuels dégâts ou réparations dans l'appartement du fait des locataires. Elle est réglée par CB avec notre terminal de paiement mobile (la somme en question n'est pas débitée mais " pré-autorisée" comme pour la location d'une voiture par exemple).
|Tariffa settimanale fino a 4 ospiti||895 €|
|Tariffa mensile fino a 4 ospiti||3355 €|
|Numero massimo di notti||6 mesi|
|Check-in dopo le||15:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||11:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Vincolante|
Le recensioni degli altri alloggi del proprietario
The location is excellent. It is easy to move around the city. There are many local places to eat. The traffic is very loud if you are planning to leave the windows open( i.e. Summer) but during the cool months it should be fine. The kitchen is really dirty!! The owner will need to clean it up. Cigarette ashtrays in the cabinet where dishes and utensils are stored. Dishes, glasses and pot&spam are dirty. We had to clean them before using. It is really a pity.
Piccolo appartamento pulito e acogliente con tutto il necessario per soggiorni brevi.
Due linee di metro nelle immediate vicinanze e quartiere latino a pochi minuti a piedi.
Jeremy diponibile per ogni necessità.
Consigliato per singoli o coppie senza bambini.
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
Die Wohnung ist von der Lager her absolut optimal. In maximal 15 Minuten ist man auch zu Fuß und mit großem Gepäck schnell am Paris Est. Die Metro-Station ist direkt um die Ecke und man innerhalb weniger Minuten an jedem Sightseeing-Punkt in der Stadt.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und wirklich gemütlich. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht kommen wir ja auch noch einmal wieder.
Einziges Manko sind die nicht mehr ganz zeitgemäße Dusche und Küche.
Great location!! And a very cmfy bed, All the utilities you need in the kitchen. A bit difficult with the shower, it was either very warm or very cold. :) Maybe an instruction for the washing machine would be good... But all in all, very nice stay.
Magnífica estancia en piso pequeño pero bien provisto de todo lo necesario. Envidiable situación en el centro de todo, una zona algo ruidosa por las noches pero ideal para vivir el pulso de la ciudad. El único pero fue la nevera, que dio algunos problemas, por lo demás, satisfactorio e ideal y Jérémy un atento anfitrión.
Repetiría sin dudarlo!!!!
Tuvimos una mala experiencia debido a un problema de comunicación... y una confusión con la dirección. Pero nos fue muy complicado ponernos en contacto con el dueño del piso, y él tampoco nos solucionó el problema hasta mucho tiempo después. No conocimos al dueño, vino un empleado muy agradable. El piso tiene una buena localización, y estaba muy completo. La limpieza era decente, aunque yo cambiaría el sofá, o por lo menos le pondría una funda, da muy mala impresión. Experiencia agridulce.
The apartment was located rather centrally,but was very modest and not very clean for the price.
Appartamento in posizione strategica a cinque minuti dalla Gare de Lyon e a dieci da Place de la Bastille. Abbastanza pulito per gli standard francesi e comodo per due persone. Per quattro manca una sedia e il tavolo in cucina è molto piccolo. Comunque consigliabile.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro