Bella appartamento nel centro storico
Massimo di ospiti4
Camere da letto1
- Adatto a famiglie e bambini
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Parcheggio disponibile
- È permesso fumare
- Stanza privata (con chiave)
|Indirizzo||Rua das Trinas, 1200-860 Lisbon, Portogallo|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
|Tasso di accettazione||88%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
|Calendario aggiornato||3 giorni fa|
Linee pure, pratico facile da vivere, la camera da letto ha due camera a due letti e si dispone di un posto enorme per appendere i vestiti e le vostre cose, bagno in un bellissimo marmo Estremoz e la cucina di buone dimensioni e ben attrezzata, vi sentirete a casa. Vi sentirete in pace in un appartamento in cui le temperature sono sempre piacevoli. La vostra camera sarà con vista di un tranquillo giardino.
Il quartiere è ben noto come il quartiere della ambasciate, il che significa pace, alto livello di quartiere, di protezione, e splendida vista sul fiume e tejo bei giardini. Un'importante selezione di ristoranti e bar alla fine della strada vi permetterà di scegliere una cucina di alta nouvelle o tapas o cucina nepalese per il vostro pasto. Vicino al piano si ha anche il museo importante di antiquariato arti, ben noto per la sua collezione di l'influenza dello stile portoghese in essi colonia, hai anche un grande gourmet supermercato a 5 minuti a piedi. Trasporti, bus, tram 28, che vi porterà tutto Trough il centro storico dalla basilica del estrella di s castello Jorge. La metropolitana più vicina è rato e si ha anche la stazione ferroviaria che vi porta a Cascais e ha una fermata a Santos alla fine della strada.
L'appartamento e l'edificio sarà un plus come lo sono stati a costruire a pensare a vostra necessità e speranze per le vostre vacanze o week-end a Lisbona. Hai vinto t avere problemi e le vecchio edificio e si gode il nostro decoro, che è in una linea pura.
|Check-in dopo le||Su accordo|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||Su accordo|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Flessibile|
Richard is great host and kindness person. I recommend him and his flats for everybody. Best price and comfortable flat what else we need for you? :))
The apartment in Lisbon is situated in the old center, yet it is a quiet street without a lot of traffic. It is a practical, cosy and clean home. You can see the history of the building combined with a modern bathroom and careful maintenance.
Although the mattress was quite thin, the next time we stay in Lisbon we will surely try to stay in this house again.
Richard is a nice guy who tries to make you feel at home.
Hello everyone, this is a great location to take advantage of the great city of Lisbonne. The appartment is brand new and enjoys a small sea view. The air is fantastic and Richard was there at the right time even if I had booked just a few hours before. Heartly recommended!
- The apartment: offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Hot water in the bathroom. Everything functioned, except for one window that was hard to close. Good wifi. The bed was a little squeeky, but comfortable enough. Fresh sheets and towels were at our disposal, but no garbage bags and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Location: centrally located, close to the metrostation and many Lisbon 'attractions'. Lots of (very touristy though) restaurants in the neighboorhood.
- Contact person: kept us well informed but we haven't met him. The texts I sent to the phone number provided by Wimdu did not seem to reach him, which was annoying because we could not warn him that we were going to be late. Luckily, he called us to say that we could pick up the keys from a neighbour. Unfortunately, this was from a private number so I couldn't call him back.
- Overall, would recommend this apartment for citytrippers on a budget that do not want to stay in a hostel.
very friendly and exerted host. apartement was very nice and comfortable. could be a little bit more clean, but it was ok. had a really great time in lisbon. think we'll come back!
The flat was the same as the photos, perfect location just a few minutes walk from Rossio square with great transport links and really close to Bairro Alto which is full of restaurants and bars. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to explore Lisbon. Richard was also great - very friendly and helpful for our trip. Thanks!
The apartment was just as described and Richard a wonderful host. The location is ideal - a quiet back street right in the centre of Bairro Alto with restaurants, bars, shops, parks and culture less than 5 minutes away.
We stayed at this apto from 18th to 21st of March. I wish we could stay more. The flat is simply superb, very spacious, clean and excelente located. Our dog loved it because the floor was cold só she did'nt feel all the heat. There is no parking space on the building but we could found one nearby when the concierge phoned Edna. I would recommend this flat for everyone who hás a dog and I would stay there again on my next trip.
We really enjoyed our stay in Richards apartment. It is relly close to the city center and the main attractions.
The flat was very clean and nice. We can only recommend it.
thanks richard, for your help.
your flat was perfect and very confortable.
we spent lovely days.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro