Accogliente camera a due letti per 2 viaggiatori
Massimo di ospiti2
Camere da letto1
- Adatto a famiglie e bambini
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Aria condizionata
- Stanza privata (con chiave)
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||A Nathan Road, 852 Mongkok, Hong Kong|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Camera privata|
Numerous restaurants are available in the surroundings where you can reliish local, regional and international cuisunes.
- 3 minutes walk to the nearby A21 and N21 midnight airport shuttle stop
- 3 minutes walk to the MTR Mongkok subway station- 10 minutes walk to the HK - Canton Bus terminal
- 15 minutes walk to the Mongkok East Train Station where you can take train to Lowu and transit to Shenzhen or Guangzhou.
- 2 single beds with matress
- own bathroom with towels, toothrush and pastes, shampoo and liquid soap, cold and hot water supply.
- Air contioning
- Free Wifi and local call
- Cable and local TV Channels
- 24 hours security patrol
Take good care of the house facilities and items
No illegal or questionable activities will be tolerated.
Np smoking inside the room.
|Tariffa settimanale fino a 2 ospiti||425 €|
|Tariffa mensile fino a 2 ospiti||818 €|
|Prezzo per ogni ospite oltre 2||12 € ogni ospite in più (a notte)|
|Check-in dopo le||12:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||12:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Moderata|
Had a pleasant stay in Mong Kok. The place is located right in the middle of the area, on Nathan Road, with Ladies' Market (a popular place for cheap goods) and lots of restaurants just a couple of steps away. The apartment was quite small, as expected, but had everything I needed for my short vacation; a water boiler, a double bed and a toilet with a shower. Sheets on the bed were clean and the apartment was renovated recently so it was overall in quite good condition. The room had a modern LCD TV if I were into that, and wifi was provided even though the connection kept breaking up. Overall a good experience, thanks Albert!
After travelling through Asia several month this was our worst hostel experience.
I know that space in Hongkong is limited, what the room we had (For nearly 450$/week was just unaceptable.
The "double bed" has a size of 1,10cm. It is not possible to sleep there with two persons.
The room itself was small, but okay for Hong Kong.
Neither Albert, nor Wimdu could solve the problem. We just wanted four beds or 2 double beds, as booked.
There are much better hotesls in this price range in HKG!!!
Friendly place, clean and quiet. However you will need to climb the 1 floor up the stairs to get to the right floor. Overall, location is good if you plan to stay near the MRT.
Very good room, nice view on the city, the staff was very helpful and friendly and its a very good location for exploring the city.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro