Rustico Vicino al Mare
Massimo di ospiti6
Camere da letto3
- Adatto a famiglie e bambini
- Animali ammessi
- È permesso fumare
- Balcone / terrazzo
|Indirizzo||Rua do Padre Sacramento, 2565 Matacães, Portogallo|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Casa|
|Tasso di accettazione||88%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
|Calendario aggiornato||qualche mese fa|
This charming house is traditional and composed in two parts, one where all the bedrooms were and the second where the wine was made. It has a unique rustic and curious décor, making your visit to Portugal an unforgettable moment.
This house has 3 bedrooms, two living room , one kitchen with a dining corner, one bathroom; and two exterior areas, one winter garden and one patio with a little swimming pool.
All the house was built on a rock and inside you can see some parts of it sculpted in to walls and stairs. The wooden floor, the wood ceiling beams and the rough mezzanine gives a rustic wonderful style to this perfect house.
Interesting house in a little village , close to everything ,3 kms from the main city Torres Vedras, between hills and see , nearby you will find pedestrian circuit . You are at 20 kms from the fantastic city medieval of Obidos , 45 kms of Lisbon and 15kms from the beautiful beach of Santa Rita.
Enjoy the Portuguese country side!
Respect the neighbors,avoid making noise from 22 am the baby cot is on demand 5 euros for two nights internet wifi on demand 15 euros a week
|Tariffa settimanale||315 €|
|Tariffa mensile||735 €|
|Check-in dopo le||14:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||12:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Flessibile|
- The apartment: offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Hot water in the bathroom. Everything functioned, except for one window that was hard to close. Good wifi. The bed was a little squeeky, but comfortable enough. Fresh sheets and towels were at our disposal, but no garbage bags and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Location: centrally located, close to the metrostation and many Lisbon 'attractions'. Lots of (very touristy though) restaurants in the neighboorhood.
- Contact person: kept us well informed but we haven't met him. The texts I sent to the phone number provided by Wimdu did not seem to reach him, which was annoying because we could not warn him that we were going to be late. Luckily, he called us to say that we could pick up the keys from a neighbour. Unfortunately, this was from a private number so I couldn't call him back.
- Overall, would recommend this apartment for citytrippers on a budget that do not want to stay in a hostel.
very friendly and exerted host. apartement was very nice and comfortable. could be a little bit more clean, but it was ok. had a really great time in lisbon. think we'll come back!
The flat was the same as the photos, perfect location just a few minutes walk from Rossio square with great transport links and really close to Bairro Alto which is full of restaurants and bars. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to explore Lisbon. Richard was also great - very friendly and helpful for our trip. Thanks!
The apartment was just as described and Richard a wonderful host. The location is ideal - a quiet back street right in the centre of Bairro Alto with restaurants, bars, shops, parks and culture less than 5 minutes away.
We stayed at this apto from 18th to 21st of March. I wish we could stay more. The flat is simply superb, very spacious, clean and excelente located. Our dog loved it because the floor was cold só she did'nt feel all the heat. There is no parking space on the building but we could found one nearby when the concierge phoned Edna. I would recommend this flat for everyone who hás a dog and I would stay there again on my next trip.
We really enjoyed our stay in Richards apartment. It is relly close to the city center and the main attractions.
The flat was very clean and nice. We can only recommend it.
thanks richard, for your help.
your flat was perfect and very confortable.
we spent lovely days.
Die Wohnung lag wirklich sehr zentral und war mit allem ausgestattet, was man für ein paar Nächte in Lissabon braucht. Leider war die Wohnung nicht sehr sauber und hatte viele Mängel wie notdürftig festgeklemmte Vorhänge oder ein undichter Duschkopf, der in alle Richtungen sprüht, sobald man das Wasser aufdreht. Darüber hinaus lief die Kommunikation mit Richard bei unserer Abreise sehr schlecht. Die Frage, ob wir spontan einen halben Tag mehr buchen können, um unser Gepäck vor dem nächtlichen Rückflug versorgt zu wissen, wurde über sechs Stunden später beantwortet, nachdem wir uns selbst schon Abhilfe verschafft hatten. Wo wir den Schlüssel abgeben sollen, haben wir einfach geraten und nie wieder etwas von Richard gehört.
Ficamos acomodados 3 dias e quase não usufruímos a cozinha, mas achamos o apartamento muito simpático, simples e funcional. Muito limpo.
Corresponde às fotos na sua totalidade.
Local muito central, mas a rua é muito calma, não tivemos problemas com barulho. 5 minutos de Metro e do Largo do Carmo. Aconselho vivamente.
O proprietário é respeitoso e gentil. Obrigada, Richard.
De certeza que voltaria para este local.
Petit appartement au 3 ème étage d'un immeuble typique, dans un quartier charmant et très vivant.
Beaucoup de restaurants à proximité.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro