Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Massimo di ospiti2
Camere da letto1
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Biancheria da bagno
- Stanza privata (con chiave)
|Indirizzo||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spagna|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Camera privata|
|Tasso di accettazione||82%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
Regole dell'Abitazione1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Numero massimo di notti||10 notti|
|Check-in dopo le||15:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||10:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Vincolante|
Le recensioni dell'alloggio
Centraal gelegen kamer in een appartement waar meer kamers worden verhuurd. Gelegen aan drukke verkeersader.
Door de ligging zijn de belangrijke bezienswaardigheden op loopafstand.
De kamer is minimaal ingericht en het bed heeft een 2-persoonsmatras en 2-persoonsdekbed.
De kamer is erg benauwd en onfris doordat er vanwege het lawaai buiten geen raam open gezet kan worden.
De hygiëne van badkamer laat te wensen over (zou met zoveel bewoners minimaal één keer per dag gedaan moeten worden).
De verhuurder hebben we nauwelijks gezien en was niet thuis op het moment dat we aankwamen. Hoewel hij precies wist wanneer we aan zouden komen.
Sehr zentrale Lage und eine tolle Aussicht! José Luis ist ein guter Ratgeber, wenn es um Tipps zur Stadterkundung geht. Freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Zimmer und der Rest der Wohnung ist sehr spartanisch und war leider von innen nicht abschließbar. Ansonsten
gut geeignet für einen Kurzaufenthalt.
Perfect stay! The Apartment is clean and you find everything you need. It's located very close to all you have to visit so if you want you can take a walk or use the metro that is just a few feet away from the apartment.
The view from the 12th floor is amazing!!!l. Jose is a lovely and great host, very friendly and kind . We spent 3 perfect days.Highly recommend!Thanks a lot, Jose!!!
Super Aufenthalt!! Waren 4 Tage da und konnten durch die optimale Lage der Wohnung die Stadt super erkunden und uns viel angucken. hatten wir einen Wunderschönen Blick aus dem Fenster.
Jose war super nett und sehr Hilfsbereit wenn man fragen hatte.
José is a very friendly host. The location is very close to Sagrada Familia and the metro station Monumental. The room we were staying was basic and a bit noisy. The bed was fine with a good matrass. Everything you need to stay for a few days in Barcelona.
José es un ser humano muy bonito, agradable y atento y anfitriones lo que hoy no se puede ver a menudo y que puede dar mucha información valiosa acerca de Barcelona, uno se siente con él en el apartamento muy cómodo y muy libre. La sala tiene una ubicación céntrica y está situado no muy lejos de la playa (20 minutos a pie ) y otras atracciones. nos gustó mucho el tiempo en Barcelona cuando José y se lo recomendaría a cualquiera. Muchas Gracias Jose
Jose is a very nice, friendly and attentive hosts and which today can not be seen often and he can provide valuable information about barcelona human being, one feels with him in the very comfortable and free apartment. the room has a central location and is situated not far from the beach (20 minute walk ) and other attractions. We enjoyed the time in Barcelona by our Host Mr.Jose and we would like recommend it to anyone. Thanks Jose for everything.
Jose ist ein sehr netter, angenehmer und entgegenkommender Mensch und Gastgeber, was man heute nicht oft sehen kann und welcher sehr viele wertvolle Infos über Barcelona geben kann, Man fühlt sich bei Ihm in der Wohnung sehr wohl und sehr frei. Das Zimmer befindet sich Zentral und befindet sich nicht so weit vom Strand (20 Minuten zu Fuß) und anderen Sehenswürdigkeiten. Wir haben die Zeit in Barcelona beim Jose sehr genossen und würden es jedem weiter empfehlen. Danke Jose für alles.
Bonjour c est notre première expérience chez un hôte Jose Luis est un hôte très accueillant et prévenant . l appartement est très bien situe proche de la Sagrada Familia ainsi que tous les transports en commun et correspond exactement à la description de l 'annonce. Jose Luis, très chaleureux, nous a fait passer un agréable séjour et est une personne formidable qu il faut connaitre. Nous le recommandons vivement. Avec nos amitiés Eric & Dominique
saubere und gut gelegene Unterkunft mit Blick auf die Sagrada Familia;
Jose' ist ein sehr freundlicher Vermieter mit sehr gutem Englisch.
Diese Unterkunft ist für eine Städtereise sehr zu empfehlen.
The flat was very nice and clean. The room was good and had a wonderful view on the Museum Taurino. The flat has two bathrooms and that is a plus. The location is perfect as it is 7 minutes’ walk from Sagrada Familia and different amenities. The flat is organized perfectly and you have your tools for cooking and eating if you would like to.
Jose, the host, is very nice and precise. He showed us around the flat and was very friendly during our stay giving us some advice on the city and surroundings. I would recommend Jose’s flat to my friends and family.
Perfect stay! The Apartment is located very close to all sights so you can walk to most of them. It's clean and you find everything you need. Jose is really nice and helpful. We had a wonderful weekend and the apartment would definitely be our first choice the next time. Thanks a lot, Jose!!!
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro