East Village Homestay
Massimo di ospiti2
Camere da letto1
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||East 13th Street, 10003 New York, Stati Uniti|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Camera privata|
The apartment is roughly 750 square feet and includes a bedroom/office (the main bedroom where guests sleep), a converted bedroom, living room, eat-in kitchen and bathroom.
Note: This is a shared apartment listing. This is a converted two-bedroom apartment, which means there are two, separate, private sleeping areas. The main bedroom is the one that is available for guests. The second one is used by me.
The apartment is a 5th-floor walk-up and the following is included with the fee:
- High-speed Wifi throughout apartment
- Shared bathroom (includes bathtub and shower)
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
-Gas, electric, heat and hot water
The large, fully-furnished main bedroom includes:
-A full-sized loft bed
-Large windows and a lot of sunlight (the room is 10 feet by 12 feet)
-Pub table and stools
-Dresser and closet
-High-speed Wifi and HDTV
-All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
About the Neighborhood - East Village
-There are many restaurants, shops, a playhouse, live music, and laundromats in the nearby vicinity.
-The apartment is easily accessible to the bus and subway. .Just over a block from the "L" train (located on 14th Street and 3rd Avenue) and a short walk to Union Square Park / Station where stops can be found for the 4, 5, 6, "L", "N", "R", "Q" and "W" trains.
I am an active, clean and considerate guy working for a non-profit in sustainable agriculture/environmental field. I am easy-going, but drink only occasionally and do not smoke or use drugs. Please do not reply if these are activities of interest to you.
Given the closeness of space in New York, please send along a little information about your background, profession and interests during your stay.
Please note: If you submit a reservation request, then that indicates that you acknowledge having read the house rules and agree to abide by them during your stay.
Any other questions...feel free to ask me.
Regole dell'Abitazione1. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
2. No smoking, illegal drugs or pets.
3. Do not engage in any illegal activity anywhere on the property.
4. Make absolutely sure to lock the apartment door as you come and go.
5. Make sure all windows in the room are closed (and/or locked) when you go out.
6. You are responsible for your own food and refreshments.
7. Please leave things as you found them and, most importantly, clean up after yourself. Discard any pick-up/delivery cartons quickly after eating to avoid attracting pests.
8. This is a shoes-free home. Please remove your shoes upon entering.
9. No parties, outside visitors or overnight guests without being approved by me in advance.
10. Turn off TV, lights, fan etc. before you leave the apartment.
11. Please use a door hook or towel rack to hang dirty and/or wet towels and clothes. Do not hang towels on anything made of wood (i.e. chairs, loft bed, posts) or use the Papasan chair as a hamper.
12. Please follow local recycling laws (i.e. separating designated glass, plastic, paper and metal items).
13. Please don't close the bathroom door when you're not in there.
14. Let me know if you break anything and make arrangements for its replacement or repair.
15. Return all keys upon check-out.
|Tariffa settimanale per 1 ospite||579 €|
|Prezzo per ogni ospite oltre 1||25 € ogni ospite in più (a notte)|
|Numero massimo di notti||3 settimane|
|Check-in dopo le||14:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||11:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Vincolante|
Le recensioni dell'alloggio
Chris was a great host -- very accommodating. My flight arrived late, and he was very patient and helpful upon my arrival. The apartment is tiny but very clean and cozy. I spent very little time there, but would have been perfectly comfortable with kitchen and relaxing set-up had I needed it. The location is great. There is the expected city noise at night, but I slept well. The steps up the 5 flights are a bit steep... so if you have a lot of luggage and you're traveling alone - ask for assistance.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro