Central, bright & charming in Mitte
Massimo di ospiti2
Camere da letto1
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||Wöhlertstrasse, 10115 Berlin, Germania|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
The room has really high ceilings (4m), with its glassy door and the two big windows it's very bright. There's a kingsize bed (1,60x2,00) on the one side of the room and a big wooden table with two chairs in the middle. On the other side of the room is a kitchenette with a fridge and two cooking plates. The kitchenette is simple equiped with pans, dishes and cutlery. There's bathroom and a separate toilette.
The apartment is on the ground floor of an old building. Most of the tenants are living there for a lot of years, some of them lived there already before the fall of the wall (it's the former eastern part of the city).
Actually this location is very central. It's in the area "Mitte", close to restaurants, bars, galleries, shops, fleamarkets and public transport facilities (subway U6, Schwartzkopffstrasse; S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and Tram M10, Nordbahnhof). For example it's only two subway stops to the well-known Oranienburger Strasse (15 min walk), three subway stops to station Friedrichstrasse or a 10 minutes walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.
1 blanket, 1 pillow, linen and 2 towels for each person are included.
Check in and check out must be previously agreed by both sides.
Since 2014 the Federal State of Berlin charges a City Tax on all overnight costs which are not job related. I kindly ask you to pay another 5% in cash when you check in.
Regole dell'Abitazione- no parties
- no smoking
- no pets
- no guests over night
- this is not a hotel, be neat, tidy and respectful with my place
- respect the privacy of the tenants (don't make noise, don't listen to music at full volume, keep the peace at night)
- any guest has to fill in and sigh a declaration which
- don't enter the backyard, it's the private place of the tenants
- do the dishes and put it cleaned and dried back into the rack
- lock the door and close the windows when you're not at the apartment
- don't move cupboards or the bed
- don't hang washed/wet clothes/towels over furnitures which could be damaged through wetness or water spots
- let me know if you need a drying rack or an iron
- let me know if you damage something
- it's not allowed to use my WIFI for illegal use; every guest who wants to use it has to sign a declaration at the check in
|Prezzo per ogni ospite oltre 1||11 € ogni ospite in più (a notte)|
|Numero massimo di notti||2 settimane|
|Check-in dopo le||Su accordo|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||Su accordo|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Moderata|
Le recensioni degli altri alloggi del proprietario
Tis is a beautiful apartment! Close to the metro and in a nice environment.
The hoste host was realy helpful.
We liked our stay!!!
Great accommodation, close to U-Bahn and close to the center. Karsten was very welcoming, showed us around the apartment and took the time to provide us with some local tips for bars and restaurants that tourists won't find.
The apartment itself is tastefully decorated in an artsy way. It's quite big (bigger than we expected from the pictures), especially the bedroom. The bedroom has blinds, so if you want to lay in, you won't be waken up by the sunlight. The apartment was clean on arrival.
We came by car. Parking is free on the street, but you have to be a bit lucky to find a spot.
This apartment in Mitte is very nice! Lovely interior.
Only 2 min walk from the tube. In the same street very good Italian to have lunch and around the corner a good place to have breakfast or lunch or dinner or take away, called la vita, this is in front of the tunestation.
The host of this apartment is very friendly, will help with anything.
I highly recommend this apartment.
Suuper Appartment in Mitte! Gross, sauber, ruhig...was will man mehr! Wenige Gehminuten von der U-Bahn Station. Auch zu Fuss ist alles sehr gut zu erreichen bsp Friedrichstraße oder Oranienburgerstrasse für Bars, Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Würde ich jederzeit Weiterempfehlen!!!
El apartamento no es muy lujoso pero es muy acogedor y tiene de todo. Además está muy bien ubicado y en 4 paradas te pones en el centro de Berlín. Su propietario es muy amable y a la llegada nos explicó con todo detalle las distintas posibilidades para hacer. Sin dudarlo volveríamos a alojarnos en este apartamento de nuevo.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro