Reuilly-Diderot - Paris 12ème
Massimo di ospiti4
Camere da letto2
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Biancheria da bagno
|Indirizzo||Boulevard Diderot, 75012 Paris, Francia|
|Tipologia di alloggio||Appartamento|
|Tasso di accettazione||65%|
|Tempo di risposta||poche ore|
|Calendario aggiornato||1 settimana fa|
Located on the 7th floor with elevator, this airy apartment offers a large sitting room with a dining table for 4 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, wc.
- 2 bedrooms with beds for 2 people
Line 1 Reuilly-Diderot station
BUSES: just outside the building
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided as well as cleaning. For longer rentals (one month or more), towels and bed linen and cleaning service available on request. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
MY FAVOURITE SPOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Aligre market, one of Paris' best and largest. Specialized in fruits and vegetables. Every morning except Mondays. You can also visit the Graineterie, an athentic shop and the covered market.
- Pause Café: the neighborhood's current hotspot for a good quality coffee on the terrace, also known for its Chinese salad
Address: 41 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 48 06 80 33
- L'Atelier Charonne: the place to be for a drink with jazz music; this local bar is a must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 21 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 40 21 83 35
- Le Balajo for a retro evening in the oldest dancing of Paris going back to the Thirties (rock dance evening every Wednesday)
Address: 9 r de Lappe 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 47 00 07 87
- A La Renaissance: a truly authentic parisian Brasserie (eat-in place)
Address: 87 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 79 83 09
- The pâtisserie Etoré Louis: famous for its pastries made with a special and tasty butter (try in priority the citrus cake and the pastry with café aroma)
Address: 92 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- CheZ Aline: for original and all home-made sandwiches. Truly excellent.
Address: 85 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
- The Caffe Dei Cioppi: for an authentic Italian meal in a little restaurant hidden in a small pedestrian street, so typical of the neighborhood (please book in advance)
Address: 159 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 46 10 14
- POS (Produit Objectivement Savoureux): French grocery shop, perfect for good quality products to prepare the perfect home dinner
Address: 90 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- So We Are shop for a special shopping, as the girls in this shop have some truly original pieces of clothes. But also check out the shops Sessun, Edwin or Kulte further down the rue de Charonne
So We Are: 40 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- The "Lieu du Design": permanent exhibition on Design
Address: 74 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris
- Le Septime: its cave and original seafood meals. Already a famous spot for celebrities (reservations strongly advised)
Address: 80 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 67 38 29
- La pâtisserie de Cyril Lignac: to taste modern and tasteful French pastries; opposite this shop you can have a great meal at Chardenoux (try the "degustation menu" at lunch time at reasonable prices)
Address: 24 r Paul Bert 75011 Paris
- La Manufacture de Chocolat d'Alain Ducasse: the temple of on-site made chocolates from one of France's most famous chefs. A must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 40 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
A €20 fee is required for check-in between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
A €30 fee is required for check-in between 9:00 pm and 11pm.
A €50 fee is required for check-in after 11pm.
A security deposit of € 300 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner.
|Numero massimo di notti||1 mese|
|Check-in dopo le||14:00|
|Check-in prima delle||Su accordo|
|Check-out prima delle||11:00|
|Politica di Cancellazione||Flessibile|
The apartament was perfect For us. The location, very comfortable and clean.
The apartment is located in a central part of Paris (northern Marais) from where it is easy to to reach many of the top touristic sights by foot. The walk to the next Metro station takes about 10 minutes. Despite its central location the apartment is quiet and a good place to relax from strenous sightseeing or shopping-trips. There are many bistrots, brasseries, deli-shops and an old neighbourhood market in the immediate vicinity.
The apartment itself is quite spacious, especially compared to the typical hotelrooms. The interior is pleasant and well equipt.
Nice size for 4 people. Good location. Lots of places to eat. Grocery store close by. Very secure apartment. Would stay here again.
Nice and clean apartment in a great area full of life, restaurants and shops.
Lovely bed but the owner might consider to place curtains in the bedroom, as it gets very light early in the morning.
Alex is a good host. He responds quickly to our emails and questions and we could even check in earlier. :)
Comfortable and well placed apartment.
Ideal for visiting PARIS.
Perfect apartment on a perfect location in the great city of Paris, and for a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
The location its great, but the flat have many flaws! The bathroom, there's not much counter room, by the shower, there's no where to hang even a towel when you get out! The sponge they provide for cleaning the dishes was black and with hair on it. It almost look like they clean the floor! Other then that, the flat is just right beside a Tibetan restaurant, it was really good. Outside the flat has a nice courtyard.
It is a great appartment.! Very quiet and spacious. Maby a bit dark because of the surrounding buildings. Very quiet, and still situated in an extremely attractive area of the city.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Qualità degli alloggi garantita
- I proprietari sono contattati e verificati telefonicamente
- Un sistema di pagamento efficace e sicuro